If there is a work of art that you are envisioning, contact Lauren for a price quote. We can set up a time to meet or video chat to discuss your vision.
In regards to commissions, please note the following:
- Payments can be made with card, cash, or check. Lauren Marie Nitka will email you an invoice through Wave App.
- Half down is due at the beginning of the commission. The remainder needs to be paid in order to receive the work of art.
- We will talk through FaceTime, Skype, or meet in person if you are local in Milwaukee to go over ideas, pre-sketches, and pricing.
- A maximum of three (3) edits is allowed before there is a financial add-on. I will be in contact with you throughout the creation process to ensure your happiness.
- Lauren Marie Nitka still maintains copy right to the work of art or design.
- The patron nor anyone else except Lauren Marie Nitka can reproduce the work of art. If others are interested in prints, they can do so through online ecommerce.
- The patron cannot resell the commissioned work of art for a profit.
- As commissions are generally a patron-specific creation, refunds are not acceptable.